Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I Have A Dog That Will Run

Josh Marshall:

I must say this really does make my day. "None of the Above" has surged into the lead in the new GOP primary poll out from AP/Ipsos. The only thing funnier is that this is even surprising. McCain's campaign has imploded. Giuliani's the fading pro-choice contender, which is sort of redundant. People seem to be catching on to the fact that Fred Thompson is a one-term senator and lobbyist not Reagan 2.0. And that leaves you with Mitt Romney, the avatar of transcendent phoney-baloneyism.
If you think about it, who in their right mind would run for President on the Republican side this time around?

1 comment:

Lynne said...

The title of your post made me laugh. My boyfriend said just the other night, "I'm voting for Bear for president."
Bear is his black lab/chow mix.