Tuesday, November 20, 2007

December 15th

Read a suggestion online that sounds good.



A member over at Democratic Underground suggested we make donations to the Kucinich campaign on December 15th. I asked what the significance of that date was. Shows how much I know. It is the date the Bill of Rights took effect in 1791. As the person says:

I don't think it matters whether you can donate $100 or $10, the important thing is that folks donate. Even if Dennis is not your first choice, isn't it worth a donation to his campaign simply to open up the debate for the American people? Right now, the media and their corporate sponsored big money candidates are running everything. I say lets turn the tables on the media and let them know America can no longer be railroaded by their manipulation of information.

I completely agree. Enough is enough.

No comments: