Tuesday, November 27, 2007

We Got the Wrong Bush!

It is all explained here:


The Lord then explained how unfettered evil could be unleashed on the world in 2001 after eight consecutive years of relative peace and prosperity.

“Sometimes, when I’m in a rush and I have one or two billion things going at once, things get forgotten or mixed up. Look at Marissa Tomei winning the Oscar for My Friend Vinnie, for instance, or The Bridges of Madison County.

“Well, back in 1946, when I was busy cleaning up the mess you people made after WWII, I apparently... I can’t believe I’m saying this. I apparently sent this dimension, the one where the rules of science and logic actually apply, the wrong George W. Bush.
The blogger, jurassicpork (love that handle) has a terrific sense of humor.

No comments: