Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Quiet Day ..... So Far

I haven't had much to write today.

Ok, now pick yourselves up.

I did notice Bush chastizing his conservative buddies on the immigration bill. I guess he's not quite happy with some of the lowest approval ratings ever, now he has to try and find a way to alienate the solid 30% of wacko's who support him no matter what .... except if he let's "them" in.

Also heard Fred "chronic cancer" Thompson is entering the Presidential race, like in July. Many handicap him as a favorite to win the nomination and to make a good run at Pres. I still contend that the country will never elect someone, at least for now, who has the Big "C", no matter what his doctors say. As I've also said, he's getting a pass for now because he's in the shadows. If he comes out and starts to be a contenda, expect the big C to be front/center.

No comments: