Monday, April 23, 2007

Wanker Time

Got to do one of these post every once in awhile.

David Broder, the "dean" of the Washington Press Corpse shows us exactly why they're so unbelievable stupid:

BRODER: "Democrats by and large wish that Harry Reid would learn to engage mind before mouth opens.This has become kind of a pattern for him. I think at some point down the road the Democrats are going to have to have a little caucus to decide how much further they want to carry Harry Reid. They've got able people on the Senate side and they don't have to put up with this kind of bumbling performance forever."

EDWARDS: "Think Harry Reid is an embarrassment to the Democrats?"

BRODER: "I think so. I mean, he has been a pretty effective leader but he is verbally just a real loose cannon and it seems to me, Bob, that about every six weeks or so there's another episode where he has to apologize for the way in which he has bungled the Democratic case."
I was going to take the time to show how Broder is such an idiot in this interview when I decided to say simply this. There is nothing he says in this segment that is true. Nothing.

No comments: